Sunday, February 24, 2013

Novel Writing: Ebook WIP



This weekend, rather than focus my precious writing time on blog posts, I am playing the balancing act and have dedicated my free time to working on an Ebook on the topic of 'Story Ideas' that I plan on eventually self-publishing.

I have been working on it since Friday night since I first came up with the idea of writing a short article about it. Since then, I have worked out that it is now a sort of 'how to' guide and has increased in status from being a short article to now being a potential Ebook, at this stage.

I am, so far, quite happy with how it is progressing. I've currently completed approximately, 4,700 words (articles are usually somewhere between 800 to 2500 words, from what I believe).  I still have a lot of ideas left to include. I'm thinking that once I have finished it will probably be around the 20 - 25k word mark, so my progress so far is about a quarter to one-fifth of the way.

Once again, I haven't made any progress with my current novel WIP.  But, I'll get back to it as soon as I can. But I am happy to report, that I have increased my commitment to writing significantly now that I am committed to making 2013 the year I take my writing to the next level.

How are you going with the goals you committed to at the beginning of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment