Friday, February 22, 2013

Random Interruptous

Sometimes life gets in the way of well-intentioned writing schedules.

My youngest daughter starts University in eight days time, and received her timetable the other day and had a "Mummmmmmmmmmm' panic attack.  Why?  Every three weeks, she has to attend a different campus to the main one, and this particular campus is not accessible by public transport, and she does not yet have sufficient hours to sit her driver test.

So, life, for this instance is having to take my daughter for a two hour driving lesson.  She only needs another twenty hours to clock up before she can book her test.

Please, wish me well and hope that I do not accumulate any more grey hairs.  This next week is going to be a nightmare of 'take me for a lesson'.

No comments:

Post a Comment