Sunday, May 12, 2013

Product Review: Sunrider SunSmile Toothpaste




As part of my series of Sunrider product reviews, today I would like to discuss Sunrider SunSmile Herbal Toothpaste.

Having had so much success with the products I was purchasing from Sunrider Australia, and having read that commercial toothpaste's contain ingredients that can be harmful to your teeth and mouth, I decided to try out Sunrider SunSmile Herbal Toothpaste. Again, the product was expensive and my budget was limited so I purchased the smaller of the two sizes available, figuring that if I didn't like it, at least I hadn't wasted my money on buying the family size one.

I don't know, I must have misread something when I ordered it because instead of receiving the Herbal toothpaste I instead had ordered the Whitening Gel.  Oh well, I reasoned, my teeth could probably do with a bit of herbal whitening.

Pleasant taste, teeth looked cleaner, but they didn't feel as clean as they could - but I remained mindful that I was using the whitening gel not the toothpaste.  So next order I was a bit more careful and this time ordered the herbal toothpaste.

Now I have tried herbal toothpastes before, and I haven't liked them, but the first thing I liked about Sunrider SunSmile Herbal toothpaste was that it smelt 'fresh' and looked like a pale mint coloured toothpaste - which is more natural than red and blue and white or orange of some of the commercial toothpastes I have tried.

SunSmile isn't a thick or dried looking when you add a small blob to your toothbrush; it squeezes easily, is more 'fluid' sort of like a tube of condensed milk in consistency.  But the best thing about SunSmile toothpaste is that it gently but powerfully cleaned my teeth leaving them feel like I had just been to the dentist. They were freshly cleaned of build up and my mouth felt pleasantly refreshed.  I had just discovered the toothpaste that I will now always use!

My little tube lasted a long time (I think about 2 - 3 months) despite my twice a day brushing routine so when it came time to  re-order, I didn't hesitate to purchase the family size - which is about the size you find in the supermarkets for all the commercial toothpastes.

I like using the whitening gel occasionally to give my teeth an extra and purposeful 'boost' in looking naturally whiter, but for the most part I only need to use the toothpaste only.  And, only needing a tiny blob is more than enough to do the job well so I am still using the same tube which I purchased months ago.



As always, Sunrider products are available to purchase at Amazon.com here, or you can purchase via a consultant or by joining Sunrider as a Customer or Consultant by visiting www.sunrider.com.
If you need a sponsor, then you are welcome to contact me to gain details.
 


With so many harmful chemicals in commercial toothpastes, you won't go wrong switching to SunSmile Herbal toothpaste as a fantastic alternative; actually, I encourage you to make that switch today!

Try this product and let me know what you think in the comments section below, or find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/char.mesan




2 comments: