Friday, November 22, 2013



I've said it before, and it is worth repeating here again: the best thing about having the Internet while being a writer is that you don't have to stop the writing flow for very long to research a quickly needed fact.

It's been MANY years since I last went to school, and although my children could probably have rattled of the answer if they had been home, I needed to quickly research the parts of a circle because I wanted to know what the line going from circumference to circumference via the centre was called (the diametre, for those that would need to look up the answer like I did).

Time taken: approximately ten seconds to open browser, type in 'parts of a circle', hit enter and click on the second result that looked like it might be what I was after (it was).  Priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment