Thursday, February 28, 2013

Vote for me, please!

I have entered the Australian Writing Centres' "Best Australian Blogs 2013" competition.

I would really appreciate every ounce of support I can get to have my new blog considered for their Best New Blog category.

Please help me out. The competition is offering Random House prizes, and as an aspiring writer, it is a dream to get your name in front of them: And I would love to have my name in front of them!!!

You can learn more about the competition here, and you can vote for me by clicking on the at the top right hand side of my blog page or by clicking on the badge below.

Thank you so much for your assistance.  And if you like my posts, would you mind asking one of your friends if they would like to vote for me too?


Fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment